Info Detil :
Berakhir 30 November 2022
Frontend Engineer (Web)
Frontend Engineer will play an integral part in product development, working closely with product team and other engineers to design and implement interfaces to bridge user to our services.
- Develop, manage, and optimize multiple secure and reliable web applications across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create unit, scenario, integration, sanity tests, etc if required and well-written documentation for your code.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Research and implement new technologies in web application to enhance product’s quality.
- Fluency of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, SCSS, LESS.
- Fluency with CSS Framework (Ex. Bootstrap, Material Ui, Tailwind)
- Fluency in HTML, DOM and related web technologies.
- Good understanding of state management (Ex. Hooks, Redux)
- Good understanding of basic front-end security aspects and cross-browser compatibility issues and how to mitigate them.
- Proficient understanding of change management tools, such as GIT.
Nice to haves:
- Experienced on implementing Unit Testing in projects
- Created Storybook to document past projects
- Good understanding of UX design principles.
- Familiarity with graphic editor tools such as photoshop or GIMP.