Info Detil :
Berakhir 30 November 2022
Senior Android Engineer
- Take ownership in developing, releasing, maintaining, and improving all aspects of JULO’s Android app according to the committed deadline.
- Analyze and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Design and build modular components and reusable subsystems using various suitable tools, cloud services, and libraries to increase the app quality and increase the efficiency of development. Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor mobile device OS system internals, data storage, computing and memory usage in the produced software solution.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs and crashes reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and Android best practices and share expertise to the team.
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, products, data scientists, operations.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Kotlin, Java.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these advanced Android development: custom view & fancy layouting, unit tests in Android, MVVM & MVP patterns, async task handling with RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines.
- Highly skilled in debugging and troubleshooting backend services especially API layer and complex real world database structures in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production. Once such tool is Firebase Crashlytics.
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Jira.\
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 3 years of diverse software development experience and teams and 2 years of Android app development.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting API layer of backend services built on these programming languages: Python, Golang, Node.js Developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting messaging and communications within Android phone such as EventBus