DKI Jakarta -
- Creating data models that can be used to extract information from various sources and store it in a usable format.
- Maintaining the integrity of data by designing backup and recovery procedures.
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance by improving database structure or indexing methods.
- Conducting research to identify new technologies that can be applied to current projects.
- Analysing data to find patterns or insights that can be used to develop strategies or make business decisions.
- Developing new applications using existing data sets to create new products or improve existing services.
- Maintaining existing applications by updating existing code or adding new features to meet new requirements.
- Designing and implementing security measures to protect data from unauthorised access or misuse.
- Recommending infrastructure changes to improve storage capacity or performance.
31 Juli 2022