Lokasi tidak tersedia
We are looking for:
someone with a passion for User Interface and can-do attitude to work closely with various teams within JULO to provide customers and agents clear and simple web apps.
- Build new customer facing mobile-based web apps for partner integrations using best practices and modern web frameworks.
- Develop enhancements to current web applications, including feature/layout enhancements as well as technical improvements.
- Own any revamp of our current agent internal webapps in the future, coming up with the technical design, implementing product requirements, and having the docs, automated test, build, deployment, and monitoring tools in place.
- Take ownership of JULO’s website and blog on technical development, their infrastructure, and tools to ensure excellent page speed, meeting SEO requirements, and have strong security.
- Design and build modular UI components with clear separation of concerns using architectures, libraries, and suitable tools to make it easier for other developers to contribute.
- Factor various browser internals, storage & caching, computing resource usage, and security in the produced software solutions.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor web development concepts and best practices appropriately to JULO’s web properties.
- Work well and closely with The Product team, Backend Engineers, QA engineers, Marketing team
30 Juni 2022
31 Juli 2022
30 September 2022