Info Detil :
Berpengalaman min 5 Tahun
Berakhir 31 Juli 2022
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
- Work with a team across multiple departments, collaborating with multiple disciplines
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions that best fit project requirements
- Collaborate with experience and visual design, and strategy to build and deliver successful digital experiences with technical solutions
- Assist teams on technical feasibility, risk and effort estimation
- Write clean, readable, modern, secure, robust and well-performing code according to world-class standards
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Lead by example and mentor junior members on best practices on a daily basis
- Manage time, tasks, and workloads responsibly to ensure successful development and project deliverables
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Previous experience working as a react.js (and next.js, but not limited to) developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Have leading projects with other developers/teams.
- Excellent taste of art in CSS especially in modern frontend styling methodologies but not limited to TailwindCSS, BEM, and SASS.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, and most important React Hooks
- Experience with user interface design and interactions.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jest, cypress is a plus.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills and agile scrum methodologies (such as Sprint)
- Excellence with Github CI/CD and understanding git flows
- Understand how to maintain/create npm (node package manager) dependencies.